Name: His Highness Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah
Position: Prime Minister
Date of Birth:15 March 1953
Marital Status: Married
- In 1977, sheikh Sabah Al Khaled obtained a bachelor's degree in political science from Kuwait University, and in 1978 joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the degree of diplomatic attaché, and his job in the Political Department in the Department of Arab Affairs from 1978 to 1983.
- Worked with the Permanent Delegation of the State of Kuwait to the United Nations in New York between 1983 and 1989.
- Appointed in 1989 as Deputy Director of the Department of the Arab World in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- In 1992, he was appointed Director of the Office of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- In 1995, he was appointed Kuwait's Ambassador to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its delegate to the Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), a position he held until 1998 and was ex officio a member of the GCC Ministerial Council of Foreign Ministers.
- In 1998, a decree was issued appointing him to head the National Security Apparatus with the rank of Minister.
- On July 10, 2006, he was appointed Minister of Social Affairs and Labor , and on March 25, 2007, he was reappointed to the same post.
- On 28 October 2007, he was appointed Minister of Information and on 28 May 2008 he was reappointed to the same position  and was reappointed to the same post on 12 January 2009 . On 6 April 2009, he was appointed, in addition to his work, Minister of Justice and Minister The Ministry of Awqaf and Islamic Affairs, after resigning its Minister for his desire to run for the elections of the National Assembly , and remained at the top of the three ministries until 29 May 2009, where he formed the new government from which he emerged.
- In 2010 he was appointed a member of the Supreme Petroleum Council.
- On 23 October 2011, he was appointed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- On 13 December 2011, he was appointed Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs , and on 14 February 2012, he was reappointed to the same post.
- On July 19, 2012, he was appointed Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs, and on December 11, 2012, he was reappointed to the same post . On August 4, 2013, he was reappointed to the same post.
- On January 5, 2014, he was appointed First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- On 19 November 2019, he was appointed Prime Minister.